Technologies in Education operates two video conference rooms on the third floor of Education North.
- VC rooms are available for bookings from our own Faculty, the campus and other agencies who require assistance with teaching and learning.
- Both VC suites use IP protocol and can connect up to three remote sites.
- It is also possible to use other collaboration programs such as Google Meet or Zoom.
- There are charges associated with any requests for service outside of regular business hours as well for use with some sites.
Education North 3-105a
For groups of 10 or less
- POLYCOM 7000e c/w 40" Monitor
- Video projection
- Rear projection SMARTboard
- IBM laptop for data and Internet sharing
- A telephone for audio conferencing
Education North 3-119
For groups as large as 40 persons
- Ceiling mounted video projector
- POLYCOM 7000e unit that can be set up in minutes
- Laptop and SMARTboard requirements require additional booking and setup
For further information contact us at 780-492-3563 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Portable Conference Cart
What can our portable media cart do for you?
It is equipped with a mac mini loaded with Windows or Mac Operating Systems.
- Simply use it as a computer with a BIG screen
- It comes with a Wireless keyboard and mouse
Use it for Skype
- Professional Grade Webcam
- Professional Grade Microphone that can sit in the middle of your conference group
Use it for Video Conferencing
The Unit is equipped with a Polycom system and a Pro remote controlled movable camera unit.
It works great for:
- Video conferencing
- Kiosks or other events where you need to display media
- Saves time if you do not have a projector in the room, simply turn the computer and tv on and load your presentation.