Here is what you'll need in order to access technology and the internet!
Your Campus Computing ID (CCID) is your unique identifier and grants you access to most computer-based services on campus. It is automatically assigned to you and generally contains some part of your first and/or last name. 
The University of Alberta provides wireless network service across campus.  This service is known as UWS (University Wireless Service). You can connect either through an authenticated connection that requires a log in using your CCID and...